1. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS BY USERS OF THIS WEBSITE
G2m4u, llc ("g2m4u," also referred to as "we" or "us" in this TOS) welcomes you to the careerbrander.com website. G2m4u is the provider of the Services defined and described below to you and allows you access to the careerbrander.com website subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"), which may be updated by us from time to time by posting the updated TOS here or any successor location designated by us without any other form of notice to you. By accessing and using the Services, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. Additionally, you are required to affirmatively acknowledge and agree to the TOS before using this website or any of the Services by following the steps and links provided.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
G2m4u provides a range of services, resources, communications tools, connections ("links"), networking opportunities, forums and other user participation or user initiated information and opinion exchanges, instructions, suggestions and advice generally but not exclusively related to issues, concerns and methods of "personal branding" and other personal networking and job-seeking skills and processes ("Services"). The Services include all Services no matter how provided, electronically or otherwise, using technologies now existing or developed at a later date. New services developed or added to the website shall be included in the definition of "Services" from the time such Services are available to members or other participants of this website. We may also provide different packages, bundles or levels of Services to different classes of members based on the status of or price paid by different members. These different Services will be clearly stated at the time the member selects and pays for a particular level of Service. At the present time, we offer all members the same Services.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY, OBLIGATION OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND BY G2M4U. IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, G2M4U ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, STALENESS (EXPIRATION), DELETION OR FAILURE TO STORE OR SAVE OF ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS APPEARING ON THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER GENERATED BY G2M4U, DESIGNATED, SOLICITED OR INVITED CONTRIBUTORS OR USERS/PARTICIPANTS.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Website, including purchasing or otherwise obtaining necessary hardware, software, connections and any other product or service necessary to access the website from any location. Any fees payable for or with respect to that access are solely your responsibility. You understand that access to the website will generally be made through a variety of networks and transmission technologies and we are not responsible for the reliability, operations or accessibility of same. Any technological or process changes required of users in order to maintain access to this website over time are your responsibility. If you are an individual member purchasing membership or Services individually and not as part of an employer provided benefit, you are solely responsible for paying the posted fees for the Services you wish to purchase in accordance with our fee structure and related policies and procedures as posted on this website from time to time.
YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Services, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). We are concerned about the safety and privacy of all of our users and we may take such actions as we deem necessary or appropriate to maintain and enhance the safety, comfort and confidence of our users and to enhance the g2m4u experience.
In addition, individual users of the Services are required to purchase an individual membership for the amount and on the terms offered from time to time by g2m4u as posted publicly on this website. Payment collection and processing is provided by a third party vendor and g2m4u expressly disclaims any responsibility for or warranty of the services provided by that third party. The user is responsible for making payments on a timely basis. Failure to do so will result in the suspension of the user's membership and inability to access the private portions of this website until the user's account is returned to good standing. The user is responsible for obtaining and maintaining a valid credit card accepted by our third party vendor in order to pay for the Services. Payment for Services is non-refundable.
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the TOS including without limitation this Section.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your g2m4u account, and that if you cancel your account or if your account expires or is not renewed, all your account information maintained on our servers will be deleted from our databases in the ordinary course of business and will be removed from any public area of the Services. Content (as defined below) and other information may continue to be available for some period of time because of the schedule for deletions or due to unscheduled delays and we shall have no liability to you for any actual or alleged damages claimed by you as a result of any delay in making such deletions.
6. MEMBER CONDUCT
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person or persons who originated and/or transmitted or posted such Content. This means that you are responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available to, via, in or on the Services. We do not control, edit or review the Content posted via the Services and do not guarantee the truthfulness, reliability, accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Posting of any Content anywhere on our website does not imply and should not be taken as an endorsement of any views or opinions expressed in that Content. You understand that you use and rely on Content at your own risk. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, the offensiveness or alleged obscenity of any Content or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services.
You agree to not use the Services to:
You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that we and our authorized designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Services, or to later remove Content which is initially made available via the Services. Our rights include but are not limited to removing any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by or submitted to us, including without limitation information in message boards and in all other parts of the Services.
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content, including links to other websites that contain such Content, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a g2m4u official, representative or employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in interactive use of the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services, our servers or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our security protocols and procedures;
- intentionally or unintentionally use the Services to, or in a way which will cause you to, violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion or use of, or access to, the Services.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce the TOS; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of g2m4u, the users of this website and the public. You acknowledge, consent and agree that if you are an individual user, your credit card account is subject to the policies and procedures of our third party vendor of payment and collection services.
You understand that the Services and software embodied within the Services may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by content providers who provide content to us. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Services. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Unless expressly permitted in writing by the owner or authorized representative of the owner of any Content, you should assume that all reproduction, publication, further distribution or dissemination or public exhibition of any Content is prohibited.
NATURE OF COMMUNICATIONS; APPLICABLE LAW
When you register your account with us, you acknowledge that the nature of communicating on the internet, via email or otherwise, likely involves the interstate and/or international communication of data and other communications, no matter where you, we and any particular intended recipient of your communication are located. Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Use of the Services and transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the Services may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, you: (a) represent that you are not a party identified on any government export exclusion list, including but not limited to the U.S. Denied Persons, Entity, and Specially Designated Nationals Lists, nor will you transfer software, technology, and other technical data via the Services to parties identified on such lists; (b) agree not to use the Services for military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses in violation of U.S. export laws; and (c) agree not to transfer, upload, or post via the Services any software, technology or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
TREATMENT OF CONTENT YOU SUBMIT FOR INCLUSION IN THE SERVICES
We do not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Services. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services, you grant to us the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
"Publicly accessible" areas of the Services are those areas of this website that are intended by us to be available to all members, whether by virtue of their registration on this website or by further registration necessary for access to such area of the Services without substantive qualification or review or acceptance by any person or entity.
- With respect to Content, including but not limited to audio, video, photos and graphics you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services (as defined below), the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Services solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the Service(s) to which such Content relates. Posting of any such audio, video, photos or graphics constitutes your representation that all permissions required to legally display or distribute such Content have been validly obtained and are currently in force.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Services the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed. Posting of any such Content constitutes your representation that all permissions required to legally display or distribute such Content have been validly obtained and are currently in force.
- By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to us, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) we are entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) we may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; and (e) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us with respect to any Contributions under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners, licensors and licensees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Services, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
10. OUR PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE OF CONTENT
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Services, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted to or by the Services. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify our practices, procedures and limits from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and consent that it is our practice to store your communications using our Services on our servers for a period of time.
CHANGES TO OR ELIMINATION OR ADDITIONS OF SERVICES
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Services with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any or all of the Services.
You may terminate your account with us by submitting a termination request to us at our customer service or other designated email address on this website.
You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your account, any associated email address, and access to the Services for cause and that you have no ownership rights in your account (see Section 5, above). As used in this TOS "cause" for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the TOS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b)requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to any part or all of the Services, (d) technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity (except for individual users in good standing), (f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (g) nonpayment of any fees (including expiration of the period for which fees have been paid, without renewal for an additional period by you or your employer or other sponsor) owed by you or your employer or other sponsor in connection with the Services. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Services.
Termination of your account may include any or all of the following: (a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings and Content within the Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring you from further use of all or part of the Services.
DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES INITIATED OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES
Your correspondence or business or personal dealings with, persons or entities found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such persons or entities. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such persons or entities on the Services. The recommendation of any such person or entity, or the goods or services they provide, by us or the requirement that you use the goods or services provided by such third parties in order to access or use the Services shall not constitute a representation or warranty of any kind or nature. The use of Content authored by any person or entity on the Services, paid or unpaid, employed or engaged by us or otherwise, including without limitation Content authored or furnished by other users of the Services, shall not constitute any representation or warranty by us of any kind or nature with respect to the substance or nature of that Content. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any reliance by you on any such Content.
We may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; LICENSE GRANTED
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and some of the software used in connection with the Services ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that some of the Content presented or available to you through the Services is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us or the applicable licensor, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the Services, such Content or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree that all of our trademarks, trade names, service marks and other g2m4u logos, brand features and product and service names (the "g2m4u Marks") are trademarks and the property of g2m4u, llc or any designated successor, assign or licensee. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the g2m4u Marks.
We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of our Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, and not to use modified versions of the Software, including without limitation for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services. You agree not to access the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for that purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION SERVICES AND SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTY VENDORS, ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR MISTAKES; AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF USERS MAY EXPERIENCE EPILEPTIC SEIZURES WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING THE SERVICE. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOMS EVEN IN USERS WHO HAVE NO HISTORY OF PRIOR SEIZURES OR EPILEPSY. IF YOU, OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY, HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN PRIOR TO USING THE SERVICE. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES AND CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING THE SERVICE: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISION, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, LOSS OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PROVISION, USE, AVAILABILITY OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES.
- THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS: SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Services, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate this TOS by accessing the Services in an unauthorized manner. Your agreement to this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Services in an authorized manner. All notices shall be deemed received when sent or posted in the usual manner for use of the process or procedure used to provide notice. All notices from you to us must be in writing and mailed or emailed to us at the addresses designated for such purpose on this website and shall be effective upon actual receipt by us.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS ALLEGING IMPROPER USE OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are or reasonably appear to be infringers of intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided and statements made in your notice provided pursuant to these procedures is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
c/o g2m4u, llc
PO Box 260
Southborough, MA 01772
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Entire Agreement. The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your permitted access to this website and use of the Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us.
Choice of Law and Forum. We agree that the TOS and the relationship between us shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action or disputes (regardless of theory) arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and us shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the county of Middlesex, Massachusetts or the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. We agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Middlesex, Massachusetts or the District of Massachusetts, as applicable, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability of Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS shall remain in full force and effect.
No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your personal identification, password or contents within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the TOS must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Section Titles. The section titles in the TOS are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.